Duration & Cost
Adult: From $695
Child: From $695
You will fly over some majestic landscapes on your journey to Milford Sound / Piopiotahi. Depending on the flight route for the day, your sights may include; Skippers Canyon, Glenorchy, Mount Earnslaw, Mount Tutoko, Milford Sound/ Piopiotahi, Mitre Peak, Arthur Valley, Sutherland Falls, the Milford Track, Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Greenstone Valley and Lake Whakatipu.
Departing from Queenstown, you'll follow the shoreline along Lake Whakatipu before heading through the lush farmland of Southland and onto Te Anau. From here, you'll journey deep into the heart of the Fiordland National Park along one of the world's most picturesque drives - the Milford Road, where you may stop for photo opportunities at some famous vantage points such as Mirror Lakes and the open plains of the Eglinton Valley.
What it includes
- Coach from Queenstown to Milford Sound / Piopiotahi
- 2 hour cruise on Milford Sound with Mitre Peak Cruises
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water onboard the cruise
- Picnic lunches are available for purchase online for an additional $30 per person
- Scenic flight from Milford Sound / Piopiotahi to Queenstown (weather permitting)
What to bring
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Clothing
- Insect Repellent