Duration & Cost
Adult: from $965
Child: from $615
You will fly over some exquisite landscapes on your journey to Milford Sound. Depending on the flight route for the day, your sights may include; Skippers Canyon, Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw, Mt Tutoko, Milford Sound, Mitre Peak, Arthur Valley, Sutherland Falls, the Milford Track, Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Greenstone Valley and Lake Wakatipu.
Depart from the Milford Sound Wharf and make your way out past the iconic Mitre Peak. Cruise the length of the fiord while listening to informative commentary from our skipper who will highlight points of interest along the way including the mighty Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls.
What it includes
- Scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- 2 hour cruise on Milford Sound with Mitre Peak Cruises
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water onboard the cruise
- Picnic lunches are available for purchase online for an additional $21 per person
- Helicopter flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown
What to bring
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Clothing
- Insect Repellent