Terms & Conditions
- Infants under 11kgs are Free of Charge (FOC) and are required to sit on an adults knee.
- Infant / Child over 11kgs will require their own seat and will be charged a child price.
- An infant / child is considered 0 - 14 years.
- All flight options require a minimum of 4 passengers. All coach options require a minimum of 6 passengers. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be coordinated to achieve minimum numbers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Bookings that are cancelled or amended within 24 hours of departure will be charged in full (except for Coach/Cruise/Fly which is within 48hrs prior to departure, and Fly/Walk/Cruise/Fly and Fly/Walk/Fly that are within 7 days prior to departure).
- Bookings that are cancelled or amended outside of 24 hours prior to departure can be done so at no charge (except for Coach/Cruise/Fly which is 48hrs prior to departure, and Fly/Walk/Cruise/Fly and Fly/Walk/Fly that are 7 days prior to departure).
- Clients wanting to make changes are required to contact the Milford Sound Scenic Flights reservations by 5 pm the day prior to departure.
Our Covid-19 Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19 you will be offered the option to reschedule your booking or receive a full refund.
- If we are required to move alert levels and reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted by our team to organise a reschedule or refund.
- All prices are subject to change.
- All flights and tours operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers
- Flight paths may vary due to weather and are at the pilot’s discretion
- Milford Sound Scenic Flights reserves the right to alter prices, departure times, and flight routes or arrange alternative aircraft services.
All activity inherently involves risks and potential hazards, and we cannot anticipate or eliminate all risks, however together we can manage and mitigate risk.
Often, we are operating in unmodified and uncontrolled terrain and a balanced and conservative approach is taken to accommodate changing conditions.
We provide information to participants before and during the activity to ensure their participation suits their ability and objectives and is as safe as practicable with any potential changes during the trip identified.
It is important clients acknowledge there are risks, understand safety information and briefings before and during their activity and follow the instructions set out by our experienced and trained teams.
Prevention of accidents and incidents is key in all our operations, and this is achieved when we all approach activities with care, control, and responsibility.
Milford Sound Scenic Flights is committed to ensuring the highest level of safety of all staff, visitors, contractors, and others who may interact with any part of our activities.
This is achieved through developing and maintaining a culture where safety is our paramount consideration in everything we do.
We actively promote safety objectives, not only in the operation of our assets and equipment, but also through maintenance practices, the management of passengers and the training and competency assessment of all staff to a very high standard.
Our teams of experienced and capable managers and skilled staff have specialist knowledge relevant to each of our aviation, marine and adventure operations.
We have implemented Safety Management Systems approved by the relevant regulators.
Should other providers be contracted to deliver services, we check to ensure operators are regulated and audited for H&S compliance to a high standard.